Monday, August 07, 2006

Not Listening? WTF?

They are not listening to me...I am shocked!
 
I am thinking of sending a memo to that cranky old guy from CBS online or Time or something like that, who always rights about the auto industry and thinks he has forgotten more than any of us will every know.  That guy will write just about anything...I love that guy....
 
Jaguar should have been sold by now or shut down altogether.  I think it is losing money because it has no core market anymore.  The majority of the luxury or luxury move up market are going with the German stuff or Japanese stuff.  Jaguar has some diehards, but it should either move up and I mean way up to like Ferrari level or move down or kill the brand/company. 
 
BTW, I am liking that Wie girl more and more every time I see her....I love moo-shoo pork...that's spicy....
 
Is Annika a lesbo?  I am not sure and I could probably Google it no problem, but it is not as fun as asking that Kaiser Morning-way guy...
 
Kevin Bushbaker
Omega Vista, LLC
2250 E. Tropicana, Suite 19-468
Las Vegas, NV 89119
(702) 921-8888 office
(702) 921-8816 fax
(702) 400-9986 cell
 
 

No comments: