Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Urinals

How can people constantly *miss* the urinal?  Half of the times I go to the mens room in the office, there's a puddle of pee on the floor in front of the urinal and I end up standing with my feet spread far apart to avoid splashing around in it. 

When the big fat Chairman of the Board was still around, there was always a puddle and you *knew* it was him.  He couldn't possibly see down there anyway.  But how do you explain it for everyone else?  There aren't that many huge "joes" around here, and unless there are some incredibly small weiners and guys who just can't reach the urinal right in front of them, I can't explain the constant puddles.  Plus, wouldn't the offenders here have piss stains all down the front of their pants? 

Truly a mystery to me. 

No comments: