Tuesday, July 15, 2008

CHIMPS Multi-Table

I rarely if ever multi-table - my ADD mind can't really handle it.  But multi-tabling three SNGs against a good field, well why the fuck not. 

Table 1: 9PM.  I chip up early, make a MP standard raise with KK.  One of the blinds shoves and I call.  He has AQ, flops an A and I'm crippled.  Soon thereafter, I have 84o in a free multiway pot from the BB.  It checks around on the flop.  The turn gives me an 8 for top pair, POS kicker, but I shove.  I get called by K6 and he rivers a K.  0-fer-1.

Table 2: 9:15PM.  I make a raise from the CO w/ A9o and get two callers.  The flop is 669.  Unless the blind who came along had a 6, I figure I'm golden w/ TTP TK.  The turn blanks, we get it all in and the blind had AA.  Oy vey.  I'm uber crippled here and disappear even before the third event starts.  Nice night. 

Table 3: I chipped up.  Got tired, made a donk call of a reraise while holding 55 (vs. 88) and that was that.

No comments: