Thursday, September 18, 2008

AIPS 6-Max

Christ am I pissed off right now.  I played well in the first hour, got the chip lead at one point, and was in the Top 10 for most of the hour after that.  But I was completely card dead in hour #2, and as my stack started to dwindle, the big stack was on the button when I had the BB - he kept betting into me, most assuredly with air, and I had NOTHING to play back with.  NOTHING.  Christ, QTo would have been ahead of his range.  Immensely frustrating.  And when it was my button...Q3o, 94s, 38o...rinse...repeat.  The table was playing a bit loose with quite a few calls and I'll be damned if I'm going to commit with absolute trash. 

Then I'm down to about 3k with 150/300 blinds and I wake up with JJ.  I shove.  Get called.  He has QQ.  Of course he does.  But wait, I flop a J.  Beeyooteeful.  Turn Q.  Good night.  $2 profit for my efforts.  Full Tilt returns to thoroughly fucking me after a good night last night. 


No comments: