Friday, February 20, 2009

Well I'll be...

God damned...


I actually found some cards...picked up a bit of a stack when I made a move five-handed w/ KQd, got raised all-in and had to call it. Funny...the guy (who had me outchipped) had 44 and I outflopped him (BREAKING!!). Then lo-and-behold I was the big stack and dadgumit I played it like the big stack. This was a pretty passive table - once the looney short stack to my left went away, I kept raising my SB when limped to and the BB would fold like clockwork. I kept taking the amount of the raise down and he kept folding.

Caught some cards once we got through the bubble too.

I don't want to say this was easy - but it was a hell of a lot easier than it's been the past few weeks/months.

Am I playing again tonight? Hell no - I'm gonna sleep on this one :)

No comments: