Tuesday, April 22, 2008

CHIMPS NLHE DS

There's really not much to say. I played tight and feel that I played really well, given the level of competition and quality of cards I looked down at. I was mostly dealt complete shit - I mean the kind of stuff you can't even think about trying to steal with. I made a couple of good laydowns to check-raises from Gambit and Snuffy. And despite all my suckass hands, I made the money.

My night is summed up in two hands, both of which I lost to the same guy:

QQ < A5 AIPF (flopped trip 5s)
QQ < JJ AIPF (flopped the set)

The last one crippled me. I got it all-in on the very next hand w/ T6 v. T7 and I was done, finished, goodnight Irene in 3rd.

Not once did I get all my chips in bad. Not once. I'll sleep with that cozy little thought in my head.

No comments: