Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Clinton's Iran Comment

One thing I hate about newsfeeds is the continual feeding of stuff that I don't want to read.  No filter in the world can stop it all, but most of my issues don't lie on the receive side - they lie on the send side.

In fact, the last TWENTY-FIVE feeds sent my way from my MSNBC.com News feed ALL link to this ONE article

Mistake?  Nah, I don't think so. After all the comments were made on MSNBC's air.  But does it piss me off and make me less likely to click through on any of them or visit MSNBC's website for any other reason?  Sure does. 

ESPN.com's feed are similarly screwed up.  Now and then I'll have 35 Neyer articles or 42 Stark articles just show up, clogging up my beloved Google Reader with schlock that's way out of date or with stuff that I've already read. 

This can't be that hard, right?

No comments: