Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday Thoughts

This is a very funny, yet spot on take about the lapel flag pin controversy that just inexplicably keeps popping up. 

-----
A couple weeks back, we took the boys to see the circus in the TU Center.  Same ol' circus - validated by the fact that the lower bowl of the arena was maybe 3/4 full and that the upper level was blocked off.  What was most shocking was the concessions.  We've all seen $7 beer, $3 water etc.  But a single slice of plain generic pizza was $6.  SIX dollars.  Makes me miss the day of New York Pizza for a buck a slice even more.

-----
I hate the chat functionality in Full Tilt and Stars for so many reasons.  But when my top pair gets outkicked, and someone types "no cigar :)", it just makes me want to reach through the modem and strangle the bastard on the other end. 

-----
Not many things piss me off more than having some aggrodonk take my chips in a cash game - and then immediately leave the table.  Get back here you fucker. 

-----
The Mets, fresh off a bitch-smacking of the Evil Empire, now head to the house of horrors for four games.  Let's hope they can at least get a split out of this. 

No comments: