Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hour 6

Here's this week's '24' recap. I'll try to list some observations and highly valuable insights each week:

But first, here's Dave Barry and company: http://blogs.herald.com/dave_barrys_blog/2006/01/24_7.html

Can't do much better than the man, but I'll try:

1) For the Love of GOD, can we get rid of Audrey? Remember how that guy (Mason?) flew the nuke into the desert in Season 2? Can't we send Audrey to pry open the nerve gas canisters this year? She is the wet blanket to end all wet blankets

2) All that said, ol' Diana ain't gone yet. She's growing on me. She's the best looking of any of Jack's squeezes. She'll be back. And so will....

3) SPOILER.....Kim. I believe this coming week.

4) I'm surprised Clarence wasn't at the port to deal with the canisters...with no gas mask, of course. He doesn't need one. He's Clarence.

5) Now that Buchanan has completely emasculated Doogie Howser, what's left for him?

6) Long live Aaron, the permanent presidential security guy. He rocks.

7) Couldn't they at least have opened up one canister at the port? I was thinking they would, since the only CTU guys there were no-names. It would have been worth it to see one of them foaming at the mouth like the terrorist in the video

8) Walt Cummings deserved to have an eye cut out - or at least a facial scar for the rest of his life. Jack is getting soft. That being said, he's the master at knowing who to kill and who to keep alive to get info from.

9) Me thinks Prez. Logan isn't gonna get any nookie when this day finally comes to an end.

10) Finally, if I ever want to accomplish something evil. Purely evil, I'm putting on my blue sport coat and my yellow tie.

11) A bonus nugget this week: where is the guy Cummings was talking with - the guy w/ the headset and the green screen of numbers? He's still involved somehow.

No comments: