Saturday, February 25, 2006

Living in Vegas

I must say, I am sooooooooo freaking tired of getting phone calls from anyone and everyone wanting me to place a bet for them on the "lock of the century". ENOUGH ALREADY.......

Get you own bookie to place your bets. I moved to Vegas for work - not to be all my friends' slappie who places bets for them at one of 937498279238802384023840820 locations to bet here in Vegas.

Also, I was always a skeptic about the "you can get anything you want in Vegas" thing. Not anymore. I have seen it, heard about, told where to go, asked if I wanted to go, etc to just about everything you can imagine. Very dangerous place to live if you are married raising kids - we are adopting this year.

This place is great! The weather is to DIE FOR. There is always something going on. The people are as fake and plastic as you would find anywhere (everyone knows someone who can get anything and do anything and they can "hook you up") which is forever entertaining and NEVER, and I mean NEVER, gets old and tired. And I am doing great work.

I will always be a Detroiter though and will long to go home. Not the place, but the people. I love my friends, family and people of that place.

PLAN - make enough money here so I can spend lots of time back home and have two homes that I can commute......that will work.....

No comments: